A pool can provide beauty & enjoyment to a home. But repair & maintenance can be expensive. Protect your most FUN asset!
Pools/Spas and their components do not fall within the scope of a home inspection.
Pools and spas require evaluation by a specialized, experienced professional to ensure they are working properly and efficiently.
For those reasons, we have a relationship with a local, experienced and thorough pool inspector. Pools and spas are what they do, and they do them well.
Our Pool Inspector will inspect and evaluate:
- If the Pool/Spa is losing water.
- If the leak is structural or within the plumbing.
- Analyze the pump and filter.
- Analyze the chemical feed system.
- Inspect the lighting and related electrical.
- Ensure proper electrical bonding.
- Inspect diving board to ensure compliance with current standards.
- Analyze all accessory equipment.
- Perform a COMPLETE Safety Profile of the pool, deck and fencing.
- Inspect attached spas, waterfalls and water features.
- Analyze the pool/spa interior surface.
- Create a CAD Drawing of the pool.
- Provide details such as pool or spa gallonage, surface area.